Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 30: Craziness

What a crazy day.  Everything was go go go.  I was so busy today that I forgot to go to the bathroom.  I held it for 16 hours.  I know that this is more detail then anyone wants to know, but I think it is truly representative of how busy things can get.

Overall the day was not so great, but there was a moment where I felt like I may be able to extend myself in a new way.  I have a student that revealed news to me that goes beyond anything I can comprehend.  Although I have no experience with the troubles she has gone through, she came to me.  She doesn't trust talking to anyone else, and it has taken months for me to build this relationship with her.  I only hope that I can offer her the support she needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment