Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 15: Dwell in Possibility

Today was a busy day, but I didn't find many opportunities to capture an image.  The ones I did capture are not very good, but show the topic for today.  One of my favorite things to do is frame.  Most of these were already up, but the Monet on the left and the Severini on the right are new.  They are both from the summer and have been rolled up on my shelf, waiting to be hung up.  

The next picture (sorry, horrible lighting, I know) shows four postcards I picked up in Madison about a year ago.  I thought the images were whimsical and the sayings motivational.  "Love who you are," "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams," "Dwell in possibility," and "Make a wish" are all sayings that can now give me a daily reminder.  I especially like "dwell in possibility."  I think I may take this saying to an extreme.  I must remember to go beyond dwelling and make it more than just a possibility, but a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment