Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 18: Wednesday Night


I left for class a little early tonight so that I could drive through downtown to get my picture.  It is a Wednesday night, so nothing special.  I saw a man getting his haircut and I wondered what others were doing on their Wednesday night.  I am sure many are at home watching TV or relaxing for the evening.  The weather does not invite people to come out, so I'm sure many spent the evening inside.  

I think sometimes we view weekdays as lesser days than weekends.  I know that I am guilty of this.  It is a school night and I can't go out and do anything.  I don't even like going to the grocery store on a weeknight.  I'd like to change this mentality and try to enjoy any day of the week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment