Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11: I Made It

It is way past my bedtime.  I love my creative thought class, but this late night thinking is not my style.  I reach this point and can't shut my mind off.  I have been feeling so beat this week.  When I say beat, I mean literal.  When I get into my car to leave the school, the first sensation I feel is an ache.  It takes over.  It is as though my students have been punching me throughout the day.  I think sometimes exhaustion can take a physical form. 


This picture was taken on my drive home.  I enjoyed the thought of being able to go home, take a shower, put on some pjs, and lay my achy body down.

1 comment:

  1. You should listen to your achy body, it is trying to tell you something.

    ReplyDelete