Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1: Beginnings

There are several days I wished I could start this project because I felt I had a story to tell for the day.  Of course, the first day of this project left me wondering what to photograph.  It is supposed to be exhilarating and a chance to begin anew.  Instead I find that today is not so different from yesterday.  But then I think about what is constant, and that is the subject of today's photo.  My daily walks with Kendra are a highlight of my day, even if I must dress like one of the Inuit in my puff coat with the fake fur hood up and my purposeful, yet not fashionable boots.  I enjoy watching ears bounce in her shadow from the artificial light.



No comments:

Post a Comment