Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 240: It is Monday

The morning approached way too quickly today.  It was not the most restful night with Kendra waking up so frequently.  Sleep is probably the number one indicator on how my day is going to go.  It was a fine day, just felt a little bit long.  I am very happy to be home now.  I know I should be working on a couple of things, but I can't help enjoying some free time.

Time has passed, and a picture has not appeared.  I am now in bed and I find myself looking around for photographic inspiration.  I find nothing, so you get to see the hanging of my bag.  I feel like I am hanging on similar to this purchase from a Tuscan town.  I have a firm grip, but I feel like I am sagging.


No comments:

Post a Comment