Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 234: Today was a Good Day

So, I'm guessing that most of my readers don't know the Ice Cube song, but I'd have to say that today was a good day.  Not that I ever have to use an AK, but I felt that my teaching was falling into place.  I was able to hit the snooze an extra time.  My girl took care of business when she needed to (this may sound odd, but if you are a dog owner, you understand).  The day went by pretty fast.  I received some compliments today like: "Miss Reece, do we get to play the invertebrate and vertebrate activity again today?" "I've heard good things about you from the middle school parents," and "goodbye Miss Reece."  It feels like the routine is finally starting to set in.  I just debated on whether or not I should use the word finally.  Although I am only on day six, when you are feeling constant stress, anytime it is over, it feels like a "finally" is appropriate.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture till the last minute, so you get this weird one.

No comments:

Post a Comment