Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 227: Back to School

Each year on this day I think of Adam Sandler's little spiel in Billy Madison.  Here is the little tune in case you don't know:

Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Oh! Back to school... back to school... back to school. Well, here goes nothing.

Good luck to all of my teacher friends going back!

Today's picture shows a bulletin board that will be filled with reading strategies as we approach them in the year.  Like how I included Paris?  You know me...

No comments:

Post a Comment