Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 224: Little Italy

It was a rather slow start to my Saturday.  I was hoping to hang low during the day and go out at night, but the plans did not go the way I hoped.  Instead I went into the city for an Italian Festival in Little Italy.  I was pretty much just bored and wanted to get out to do something.  The festival was okay, it definitely wasn't Italy and there was a lot of Greek food (odd).  The most entertaining part was a meatball eating challenge.  The contestants had two minutes to eat the most meatballs possible.  By the end I was thinking I should have signed up so I could get a free dinner.  Two minutes of stuffing your mouth isn't too bad.  Then, whatever is left over you can either finish or share with others.  It was a beautiful day to be outside, so I can't complain too much.






Tonight I am going to finish my last page I need to update on my blog from my trip.  This is kind of a sad moment because it means there are no more pictures of my trip to go through.  My mind is constantly trying to figure out how I can accomplish my next trip.  One of the best days is when I purchase my flight and it becomes official.  Now to figure out where to go...


Here is a link to all of my pictures if you'd like to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment