Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 223: Full Friday

I don't think the weather could be more beautiful. Upper sixties/lower seventies, beautiful sun, fluffy clouds, how wonderful.  

Well, the time is winding down to work on my classroom.  My goal today was to get as much done as possible so that I could have Monday free.  I'm not sure if I'm there yet or not.  I don't think I'll know for sure until Sunday.  I did have a little disruption during my work time.  My dad was visiting Kendra and accidentally locked himself out.  I had to drive back home and back to work, but at least it was a nice day to cruise and have the windows down. 


As I was walking Kendra tonight, I had thoughts of what people love the most.  I don't mean family, or things like that, but I mean a selfish love.  Something that you love because you get pure enjoyment out of it.  I'm sure everyone knows what my selfish love is.  I wonder what others think...

No comments:

Post a Comment