Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 217: Making Plans

 I spent a good portion of the day pondering about my next trip.  I plan on going back to Europe next summer and I want to stay for a minimum of a month.  So far the plan is to fly into Prague and stay there for a couple of days, then pick up the Rick Steves My Way Tour of Italy and then pick up the Rick Steves My Way Tour of Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.  The My Way tours are less expensive and offer more freedom.  The only concern I have about these tours is not being able to bond with the other group members as much since we are more independent.  I'm sure I would still build some relationships though.  The other day I went to the bank to switch my Swiss Francs into dollars, but I did not have the minimum balance.  I take this to mean that I should hold onto them because I will be paragliding in the alps soon.  On these tours I would see some similar sights, but they are all places I want to go back to and there is enough new sites that I think it would work out just fine.  So that is the tentative plan.  We will see what happens.

I spent the rest of my day enjoying the rain and captain and diet.  I had to take a picture of our receipts.  Who drank all of that captain? 

No comments:

Post a Comment