Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 109: One Ear Open

This is what I came home to tonight.  Somebody had a busy day.  I think I'd like to do the same.

One highlight of the day was a visit from a student I had four years ago.  We used to have lunch together everyday and then after the year was over, we lost touch.  It was so amazing to see how much she has grown and matured.  Once a student that was hating school and had kind of given up, now a student with straight A's and ambition to help others by selecting a career like pediatrician or social worker.  Visits like this are definitely one of the perks of the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment