Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 111: Yum

I didn't eat very healthy for lunch, so I thought I better make something better for dinner.  Sauteed shrimp with salt, pepper, and herbs of Provence, pasta with truffle oil and shredded smoked provolone over the top, and edamame cooked in garlic olive oil; not a bad dinner.  I really want to start eating well again, but I find that stress definitely encourages poor food choices.  Hopefully the end of the school year, move, and new job (fingers crossed) will allow me to relax a bit and take better care of myself.


Anytime I hear someone talking about living their life I question mine.  Change is coming, and I hope that I can make the best of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment