Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 110: Mementos

Tomorrow is a half day...for the kids.  Somehow any change in routine feels like the week is a little better than a normal week.  I actually am pretty excited I get some time to clean up/begin packing up my room before our meeting.  A lot of moving is going to be in my future, so I might as well get started.


Hmm, now that I'm starting to feel better, I need to start going to the Zumba classes that I bought a groupon for.


Today's picture shows the three scarves I bought in Paris this trip.  I just adore them.  My kids adopted a city today for weather observations and some of my students picked Paris.  I love when little trip reminders come up.  The other day I pulled my cell phone out of my purse and a metro ticket was stuck behind it.  I set it on my desk as a little memento.

No comments:

Post a Comment