Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 113: Earth Day

I woke up definitely not wanting to work at all today.  Too bad I saved all my work for Sunday.  I decided that I'd go out and enjoy the morning and come back to work hard in the afternoon.  

I browsed Ikea for awhile, picked up some lab materials, and went grocery shopping.  I came back to pick up Kendra and we went to get some dog food.  There were a lot of dogs there today.  We then went down to the river for a nice walk.  All of the little helicopters (seeds) were falling, so I thought I'd capture the ground cover.  I also liked this couple.  They seemed to be enjoying their Sunday; cutting the chill with their warm coffees.

No comments:

Post a Comment