Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 103: Student Thoughts



I was greeted by a student this morning that wanted to give me something.  Our students are currently studying poetry in writing and reading, so she decided to write me a poem.  Definitely a good start to the day.


Another fun paper was found on my "Wall of Questions."  I think it is a question that a lot of people try to avoid.  I spent some time coming up with my answer.  What would your answer be?


On a side note, written conversation is the best form of communication for me at the moment because my voice now sounds worse than a middle school boy.  I think that my cold may have caused laryngitis because I barely have a voice left.  I should rest my voice, but how does a teacher do that?  Hopefully the weekend will prove to be healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment