Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 102: Sweet Treats

It was not the most restful night last night.  I woke up with a pile of kleenexes next to me and a blocked nose.  As the day went on, I began to feel better, but my voice seemed to get worse and fatigue stepped in.

I wasn't very hungry for dinner tonight so I just had some snacks.  I sat thinking that some orange juice and gelato would be good, so I went to Whole Foods.  When I returned home I realized that I did not want any gelato tonight, and would stick with a glass of orange juce.

I'm hoping my health starts improving because there are things I'd like to do, but don't quite have the energy for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment