Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 105: House Hunt

 The day began slowly with a cloudy sky.  My dad was picking me up at 10 to go search for houses to rent, so I had the morning to do whatever I wanted.  I chose to work on my pictures from my trip.  I'm not even half way done, but at least I've started the process.


We went to Naperville to search for houses.  We saw some really nice ones, including some not in my price range.  Time will tell if any of these work out.


We ate lunch at Heaven on Seven.  I heard that it was good from a friend, so I thought we should try it out.  As you can see by the pictures, it was good.  We shared Fried Green Tomatoes with Crab.  I ordered the Cajun Stir Fry while he ordered a Louisiana Sampler.  We ended by sharing some bread pudding.  Needless to say, we had a lot to take home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment