Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 106: House Hunters-Naperville/Aurora/Oswego

The weather was a little rough last night, but at least I got to sleep in.  I still find myself waking up and choking, but my sinuses feel much better.

I went to see a house today, but I don't think it would be good for Kendra.  It is funny how I have to consider my living conditions to be suitable for my dog.  I'm going to see another one tomorrow night, so we will see how that goes.  
 I thought this process would be much easier, but it definitely is not.  I feel like I am on an episode of House Hunters because I am looking at these different properties, and none of them have exactly what I want.  I guess that is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment