Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 104: Silence is Golden

As you can probably tell, today's picture was a "uh oh it is getting late and I need a picture" kind of image.  There wasn't anything too exciting in my day, so I didn't have much to capture.  I left school early to go to the doctor this afternoon.  It turns out I have a sinus infection.  At least I can take antibiotics and start getting better.

After the doctor, I ordered myself a pizza for lunch.  From there I did a little cleaning, but not much.  Hopefully resting my voice will allow it to heal soon.

What you see in the image is a shelf with a bunch of collectibles from trips.  There are things like sand, bottles, and tins.  There is even a styrofoam cup from the Waffle House full of sand from the Gulf.  Some may think that is kind of tacky, but they go together well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment