Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 112: A Nice Saturday

It was a busy day.  I started early searching for some new home items like a shower curtain and towels.  I also started browsing for a dining room set, but have not found anything yet.  I got a call from my parents as I was out and they invited me to lunch.  We met up at Red Lobster and had an extraordinary lunch.  

I was pretty sleepy after this so I came home to find a parcel from North Central College.  My diploma had arrived.  It is starting to feel a little more official now.  


Later in the afternoon I left for Geneva to meet Crystal for her birthday.  We went to see The Lucky One which was pretty good (mostly because of Zac Efron).  Then we went to a restaurant for wine and appetizers.  It was a nice way to spend the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment