Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 100: Good Monday

I decided it was time I better think about what I am going to do if I have to stay here instead of moving to Indy.  I went back to my old complex this morning and found out that it will not really be an option.  One of the perks of going to Indy is to be able to rent a house.  I've decided that I can increase my budget a bit so that I can try to attempt this here too.  Kendra and I drove to Naperville to walk around the historic district to see what is available.  We didn't walk around much, but we saw a few houses for rent.  There is one I really like, but it is kind of out of my budget.  I would love to be able to live in this neighborhood and walk Kendra up and down the historic district. 






Here is what Kendra looked like afterwards.


I can feel the pressure of work returning.  I had a nightmare last night that went through just about every possible bad scenario with a field trip: code red, bad attendance, wrong destination, missing chaperones, not returning on time, in other words, complete failure.  I even had a nightmare that we were supposed to take a field trip to the moon, but once we got there, I realized it wasn't actually the moon.  It was covered in grass and had stores.  The kids were all over the place and I lost most of my group.  It was kind of funny how long it took me to realize it wasn't actually the moon.  


Tomorrow is a day that I am ready to get over with.  I love going on field trips, but planning them is a big burden and somehow it feels like if anything goes wrong, it will be my fault.  I hope all goes well.




No comments:

Post a Comment