Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 57: Sunday Funday

I had a hard time focusing on work today, so I tried to redirect my work towards something more interesting.  For my creative thought class I had to pick an activity from our text, and one of them was to visit a labyrinth.  Before today, I did not know what this was, but now that I know, I want to know more.  I looked for local labyrinths to walk and found one in Oswego.  It is located at the Presbyterian Church.

I intended to venture alone, but as I began to leave, Kendra gave me the look.  So I took her on my journey.  She didn't exactly walk the Labyrinth with me, but she did walk around it.  It would have been really interesting if she naturally walked it, maybe a little creepy.  I am definitely intrigued by these little journeys and would like to visit more.

Later in the afternoon I went wine tasting with Carolyn and Kelli.  We enjoyed the tastes of several wines.  I was happy that I got to sip on a port-like wine.  We sat and talked for a couple hours, then moved on to dinner to fill our stomachs.  What a fantastic Sunday.





No comments:

Post a Comment