Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 50: It's a Beautiful Day, Don't Let it Get Away

 What a beautiful morning it was.  I could not resist going out, no matter what I ended up doing.  Since it was still early for a Sunday, I headed to do my usual grocery shopping.  My first stop was at Whole Foods.  As I got out of the car, I saw these two guys.  I almost walked in, but I did a double take and decided I should take a picture.  Apparently they couldn't resist getting outside either.


While at Whole Foods, I found that Rick Bayless has these new sauces available.  I found one for tacos that looked delish.  I fixed it tonight and once I took the first bite I was instantly taken back to West Coast Tacos in Indy.  I am in love with this sauce.  I look forward to trying new flavors in the future.  Look at that meal!  That is good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment