Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 46: Health Centerpiece

If I had to create a centerpiece for my day it would be composed of the items seen in the picture.  After going to the doctor today I found out that I have a viral upper respiratory infection, or in other words, a cold.  This is why I don't like going to the doctor.  Although I got some medicine to help with the symptoms, I just have to let the cold take its course.  The medicine does not even seem to be that helpful.  My miracle drug of choice is Advil.

Hopefully I will notice some improvements tomorrow because I've got work to do and plans for the weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment