Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 39: Girl's Best Friend

When I walked through the apartment door today, I was in desperate need of some lovin from my sugar dumplin.  Today was probably one of my roughest days of teaching and I really wish that I could get a redo.

As I lie in bed finishing this blog so I can go to bed, I am so thankful to have Kendra by my side through the night.  Although I am worried about what tomorrow may bring, at least I don't have to lie in bed with this anxiety by myself.  There have been many emotional nights where not being alone has made all the difference.  Thanks for being there Kendra Francine Reece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment