Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 34: Cheers

Tonight I was able to hang out with someone I used to talk to everyday.  She was my go to person whenever something was going on at work, or any topic.  When she left I had to move on, so I hadn't really thought about what I was missing.

We were reunited tonight.  I think it is so great when you can not see a friend and pick up right where you left off.  Not that I don't want to see my friends, but I think that is special when it can happen.  It is so reassuring to know that this person is there.  Cheers to a friend that can catch up with me no matter how much time has passed!

No comments:

Post a Comment