Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 364: Sentimental

One more day and my project for 2012 will be complete.  I started it for several reasons, but as I reach the finish line there is one thought that remains: I did it.  I committed to something and it turned out successful.  Tomorrow I plan to go through my blog day by day and reflect on the year.  I have to admit that I've cheated as I've gone through the year.  Each time I peak at the past I am amazed by all of the blessings I have had this year.  Sure there is some whining in there, but I am human.  With a reflective eye, I don't know how next year will top the life changing experiences from this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment