Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 346: Wild

I must have had a pretty good time at dinner after work because I had the strangest dreams very early this morning.  I love when I remember my dreams, even if it is actually a nightmare.  It is like reading a book or watching a movie while I sleep.  It is so crazy what the mind comes up with when the subconscious guides it.  I sure love sleep.

Speaking of crazy, there were several accidents on my way home tonight.  One involved multiple cars.  Each night I see the death toll in Illinois go up.  921 deaths from accidents this year is the current number.  I always worry that my chances of dying in an accident have increased because I moved farther away from my job.  Then again, I never thought I would live this long, so life is looking pretty good.  I wonder if anyone else ever thought they were going to die young.  I'm glad my fate didn't match my initial hunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment