Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 351: Whoa

I knew today would be hectic, but I was unaware it would be like this.  It was amazing to see how uneasy teachers were about returning to work.  My students were definitely nervous about coming back to school.  We talked for about an hour and I'm sure they would have continued if I let them.  I noticed a couple were uncomfortable talking about it, so we moved on.  

We received word today that our superintendent would be leaving.  I think my heart broke a little.  He has been the hope that our district needed and now he is leaving.  I don't blame him, but I worry about the future.

I'm just going to pretend I'm in this painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment