Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 361: Nice to be Home

It is so wonderful to sleep in and take 2 hours to get ready in the morning.  I think I would be a lot different at work if I could do this everyday.  Then again, I'd have to stay at work till past 6.  Not so good.  

Other than going grocery shopping, I didn't do much during the day.  I did have a good time later at night catching up with my grad school friends.  It has been 6 months since I've seen one of them.  I kind of miss grad school.  Not the work, but the interactions with the people.  I wish I could afford to take tons of classes on whatever I want.  Too bad I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment