Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 355: FFFFFFFRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMM

There are many times in my life when Mel Gibson's voice (William Wallace) reverberates in my brain.  Such occasions as leaving for break.  Freedom (finally).  Today was actually a great day.  There was an awesome assembly with cool reptiles.  The kids loved our white elephant exchange (I think I did good with purchasing fun gifts).  At the very end of the day it was present opening time.  I cannot believe everything these families did for me.  I have to admit that my favorite gift was written in a card.  One of my sweetest girls wrote about how much I mean to her.  She said that if she has 1,000,000,000,000,000 dollars, she would give it all to me because I have that much of an impact on her.  That is powerful stuff.  I owe some big thanks to my wonderful little class family.


The evening led to reconnecting with someone I haven't seen for two years.  It amazes me how much change there is in life, and yet so much doesn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment