Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 358: Over the River and Through the Woods

What a wonderful day.  We arrived in time to go out to lunch.  My grandmother loves to go out to eat.  Instead of going out twice in one day, we convinced her to eat in for dinner.  My dad and I fixed potato chip chicken with potatoes and green beans and a fruit salad. We had a wonderful conversation that wouldn't have taken place in a restaurant.  It was nice to spend time with my family.  


After dinner I went to investigate one of the closets.  My grandmother held onto one of my assignments from school and I wanted to look through it.  While reaching up on the shelf, I saw a little label my granddad had put up.  He was so organized.  I miss him and wish he was here to celebrate with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment