Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 339: Daydream Believer

The past few weeks I've had little motivation to think about big dreams.  This morning as I was driving into work, I imagined my morning starting in Paris.  The sunrise was beautiful driving to work.  I imagined walking up the steps of Montmarte to see a sunrise.  That is definitely on my list of things to do while in Paris this summer.  I will sit on the steps and turn my head to the left as the sun lights up Paris.  I can't wait.  

Anyway, I still wonder what it would be like to live in Paris.  What if this summer is a trial for something more?  I wish that living here would be enough, but maybe it is not.  I still have 73 years of life left.  Who knows where it will take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment