Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 334: Lincoln and Escargot


My title may seem like an odd combination of words, but these words represent what I wanted to do with my parents for my birthday.  I've really been wanting to see the new Lincoln movie and it was just as good as I hoped.  I've always been so fascinated with Lincoln.  What amazing actors.

After the movie I was all puffy-eyed.  You'd think the story wouldn't get to me because I've heard it so many times, but it still does.  So, sniffy and red-eyed, we went to Hugo's Frog Bar for dinner.  They have some wonderful appetizers that we all share.  My favorites are the escargot and crab cakes.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment