Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 344: Become

Today, I had the idea that my students and I could complete a fun little exercise to prepare for the New Year.  Pick a word that will represent your theme for the year.  The students will create a poster to bring reality to their word and then explain it.  Here is mine:


I’ve had a dream for several years now that I have not pursued.  I want to be a published writer.  I want people to be able to go onto Amazon and select my writing to put into their cart.  I have many ambitions, and each one relates to the word: Become.  No longer will I simply let these dreams be ideas.  Starting with the New Year, they will become a reality.



I wonder what the Huskies word for next year will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment