Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 83: Impaitiently Waiting

I did not sleep well last night.  I woke up around one and didn't fall back asleep till about three.  It might have had something to do with my trip.

Work was sooooo long.  I thought that it might be nice to not have to teach and just guide my station, but it made the time go by so slow.  It was warm, the kids were grouchy, and I was just ready to go.

Finally the end of the day approached and it was time to go to O'Hare.  The weather was not very good and I was nervous about catching my flight in DC.  Fortunately it all worked out.  Today's picture shows the scene outside my window.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment