Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 70: Growth

I woke to the bright shinning sun and a day that beckoned me to come out and play.  Before the fun could begin, I had to handle a worry I would dwell over if I waited.  After I secured the squid, I was free to play.  


I can't say that I did much today, but being able to have more time to choose what I wanted to do and the weather to support it was a nice change.  Today's pictures come from a greenhouse.  Although I had to retreat indoors to find some color, the color will soon be moving outside.  As I walked Kendra I noticed the buds almost growing before my eyes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment