Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 77: St. Patrick's Day Pub Field Trip


What a lovely St. Patrick's day.  I had a great time traveling around the city, enjoying the weather, and hanging out.  It is amazing how many people were in Chicago today.  It seemed like a mass of green.


The only part of the day that was not so great was the trip back to the car.  First, there were a crazy amount of people.  Second the L was delayed for about a half hour.  Third, there were some drunk people and people looking for fights.  One woman was being insane and punched a guy a few feet from me.  Two girls also got in a fight and one got off the L crying and bloody.  One woman was so wasted on something that she could barely stand and her eyes were rolling back into her head.  There were some crazy people out there.  So tonight, it is great to be clean and laying in my bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment