Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Dat 79: Life

Today's pictures are brought to you by Kendra's walk.  Bird nests and buds fill the once bare branches.  Below we also have some lovely moss and another picture of the forsythias.  The color is great.

I am getting sooooooo excited for my trip.  I normally hit the snooze 3 or 4 times in the morning, but my alarm went off today and I thought, lets do this.  Luckily I am out for meetings the next two days, so the week should go a little faster.  As I was eating my mountain duck (new recipe I tried) and basmati rice with roasted tomatoes and garlic, I began to think about all of the great foods I am going to eat.  I cannot wait to try aioli, I think it will be a new favorite.  I also want to try any kind of provencal snails, pastis, anchoiade, and whatever new dishes are featured as specials.  Ahh, I can't wait! 


No comments:

Post a Comment