Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 65: One Down, One More to Go

Tonight I enjoy a glass of Domaine Chandon to celebrate the end of one of my grad school classes.  On Wednesday around 10pm I will be done with my program.  There is no bitter sweetness here, only sweetness.

I have learned a lot through my undergraduate and graduate studies.  I have three times the number of textbooks seen here, but this is just a sampling of the learning that I have done.  I do feel that I have gained from this experience and grown not only as an educator, but also a leader.  If it wasn't for this program, I would not have built relationships with people I typically never talk to.  Not to mention the friends I have made along the way :).

For my readers out there, hang with me a little longer and I think you will find that my photographs and writing will become much more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment