Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 207: Sleep Deprived

I know that I got home late last night, but Kendra's inability to sleep was a variable I was not expecting.  She must have gotten into some coffee because she was hyper.  Although I got home after one, sleep did not find me until after 3:00.  Usually in the summer months this is irrelevant, but with training and the need to wake up at 6:00, it was made a little more important.  I didn't know how I was going to make it through the day considering I woke up shaky and with eyes of fire, but it all worked out just fine.  Sometimes there are little things that happen in your day that cause you to completely forget everyday functions.  I made it through the training, came home and slept.  Now I'll be good for another couple of hours before sleep finds me again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment