Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 201: Wading in the Gulf

 Our destination this morning was the gulf.  Our feet were in need of some sand, so we waded and walked the beach for awhile.  It is a cooler day and the water feels refreshing.  After wading we shopped for some t-shirts an then found a place for lunch.  I wanted to eat on the beach, so we found a restaurant that swayed with the water.  The storm began to come in and what a storm it was.  We saw a supercell with a wall cloud that had rotation.  Luckily we did not see a tornado, but we tried.  It was another low key evening due to the rain and us wearing out.





No comments:

Post a Comment