Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 192: Disappointment Shared with Great People

Best Moments
1. Waking up and knowing that I was going paragliding
2. Taking the schilthorn 
3. Seeing the Eiger, Monch, and Jungfrau
4. Watching scenes from the ridiculous James Bond movie that was filmed there
5. Enjoying hot cocoa in Switzerland (14,000 ft high)
6. Feeling the funny affects of a different altitude
7. Taking pictures of my friends paragliding
8. Sharing disappointment with others
9. Getting a private tour with our bus driver after the unfortunate weather change
10. Having an excuse to go back to Switzerland


No comments:

Post a Comment