Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 194: Ja'Taime Paris

Best Moments
1.) Morning walk in Beaune

2.) Drinking wine as we entered Paris
3.) Our bus driver giving us a scenic tour of Paris before he dropped us off (even going through the crazy roundabout of the Arc de Triomphe)
4.) Saying our goodbyes to our bus driver and reflecting on all of the fun memories
5.) Purchasing a book similar to Where's Waldo with French descriptions of famous Paris sights
6.) Returning to Notre Dame and feeling the same sensation I did last time
7.) Wandering Paris in the crazy rain and cold
8.) Thinking I was ordering duck and getting turkey instead
9.) Taking a cruise down the Seine
10.) Having a buddy to keep me warm on the cold/wet walk back to our hotel (it didn't help that I wasn't dressed for this weather) 


No comments:

Post a Comment