Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 190: Hiking Through the Hills

Best Moments:
1. Having friends to share the journey with
2. Getting up early to go for a hike
3. Being kissed on the lips by an old Italian man walking by and wondering what just happened
4. Realizing that the hike was more than I anticipated, but so happy that I went
5. Getting done with the most challenging part of the hike in the beginning, and then going downhill afterwards
6. Listening to other travelers on the trail
7. Photographing the colorful villages
8. Enjoying pesto in the best place for it
9. Seeing a pug and getting to pet him even though the owner didn't speak English, I think there was an understanding
10. Taking the train and boat to see the villages
11. Gazing into the unreal, blue Mediterranean
12. Meeting on the beach with friends to have wine, focaccia, and an amazing pesto lasagna
13. Making the most of the evening by going to a concert in the old town
13. Watching people in their windows as they looked down on the concert








No comments:

Post a Comment