Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 193: Bon Jour France

Best Moments:
1. Morning walk in the Lauterbrunnen Valley
2. Seeing the biggest Walmart-like store that I have ever seen in Europe (it was a Walmart on steroids!)
3. Eating bread and goat cheese on the bus
4. Chocolate tasting on the bus
5. Walking through the lovely French town of Beaune
6. Making time for a little shopping 
7. Visiting the Notre Dame Cathedral and sending a little prayer
8. Enjoying a welcome drink at our hotel
9. Drinking French wine and eating French food
10. Knowing that I make a better boeuf bourguignon than I had in France
11. Our guide trying to loosen up the waiter a little bit
12. Going for a walk at night to see the night art projected on the buildings


No comments:

Post a Comment