Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 199: To New Orleans

Today we left Nashville for New Orleans.  We stopped on the way down for some oysters and fried green tomatoes.  We arrived at our hotel, unloaded, and worked our way to dinner at our favorite restaurant.  I was quickly reminded of my previous trip by a big picture of Florence and gnocchi (which I had in Florence).




After dinner we went to Bourbon Street for a little night fun.  We found a bar with music and spent the night there.  Dad and I both overdid our share of drinks, but we had a good time listening to the music and watching the crazies.

No comments:

Post a Comment