Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 211: I'm Sexy and I Know it

Okay, so this picture doesn't reflect my title so well, but I'm sure you can get the joke.  I had my sleep study tonight it was kind of strange.  I was a little nervous at first because I had a male technician and it is kind of weird to watched while I am sleeping.  I hope I didn't do anything too weird.  John was really nice though and I felt more relaxed as we were talking.  I suppose I slept, but it didn't really feel like it.  I definitely woke up several times in the night.  When they came in this morning to get me at 5, I couldn't believe it was time to get up.  I thought they were coming in to put on the sleep apnea mask because they suspected I might have it.  I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure I don't since they didn't come in during the middle of the night.  Restless legs is another possibility though.  I guess I will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment