Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 206: Just Whelmed

So yesterday I was in a little bit of a lower place, but today I find myself feeling a bit better.  I think that going back to work was a bit of a shock that I wasn't prepared for.  It was like going from the hot tub to the freezing pool.  Now that I've been in the water a little longer, I'm feeling more acclimated.  There is still a lot work ahead of me, but when isn't that true?

Today's picture (technically tomorrow's picture) shows the time on my clock when I got home from hanging out with Ashley.  We had such a fun time hanging out at Quigley's that we ended up staying for about 7 hours.  First, we had a lot of catching up to do, so that takes time.  Then we were serenaded by this choir group comprised of a bunch of older men.  How can you leave when people keep singing to you?  Apparently they meet there every Tuesday and tonight they were celebrating a friend moving to Arizona and a bartender leaving for teaching.  We also had a lot of fun chatting with others at the bar and discussing life.  It was a great night.



No comments:

Post a Comment